Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The ShopThe Shop  MyspaceMyspace  AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

interview avec mark

5 participants
AuteurMessage
WYHSB(+44)
+ Chapter X +
+ Chapter X +
WYHSB(+44)

Masculin
loisirs : drum, bike, pis aussi l'ordi (warcraft 3)
songs favorites : campanile de exterio

interview avec mark Empty
MessageSujet: interview avec mark   interview avec mark EmptyJeu 04 Sep 2008, 15:37

interview avec mark 0_1220499163_sm

Voici une "petite" interview de Mark, avec notamment, des questions sur son rôle de producteur...

Voici les questions posées durant l'interview:

-Hello Mark. What inspired you to start your career as a producer?
-Which albums are you most proud of in your production career so far?
-When approached by bands, do you look at certain criteria before agreeing to produce their albums?
-What kind of expectations do you set for yourself when taking up the producer role?
-How did you hook up with Koopa? What got you and Chris interested in producing their album?
-Any projects after the New Found Glory album? Will you consider producing albums of genres that you are less experienced in, like metal or hardcore?
-What has been the biggest challenge(s) you faced and how do you overcome that?
-Any fond memory that sticks out from working with all these different bands over the past years?
-Are there any albums you wished you had a chance to produce?
-Do unicorns really exist? Is there proof?

ICI

merci a | Plug in Meteor | pour l'info
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/doud0un3
ADi0
+Pink Member+
+Pink Member+
ADi0

Féminin
loisirs : Musique , Skate , Gratte :D
songs favorites : -_-'

MessageSujet: Re: interview avec mark   interview avec mark EmptyJeu 04 Sep 2008, 18:34

Perso je me suis jeté sur cette question

Any projects after the New Found Glory album? Will you consider producing albums of genres that you are less experienced in, like metal or hardcore?

absolutely. there are two hard edge bands that i may be working with in the near future, depending on the timing. i really like working with different genres. it stretches my own thinking and songwriting. that's why i always try and work with bands that do things different than what i've worked on before. if i only worked with a bunch of "diet blink-182" bands i'd get burned out real fast, which is why i always so no to those projects. not in a bad way, but when i want to record something that sounds like blink, i'll write it myself, you know?

Rien a l'horizon...
interview avec mark Dry

EDIT: ( Hé oui j'avais pas tout lu XD)

What has been the biggest challenge(s) you faced and how do you overcome that?

i think the biggest challenge is just balancing all of the different projects, and dealing with the timing on everything. from +44 to producing to co-writing, starting to get into film scoring, and everything else. there's just a lot going on and not enough time to do them all. my first love is writing music, and i have to keep that my main priority. but then just when i'm about to start tracking something, a project comes up that really interests me, and i have to make a decision of how i'm going to spend my time. consequently i have all these ideas for songs backed up in my mind and scattered around. sometimes i'll even call and leave a message on chris's voicemail with just me playing an acoustic guitar to keep track of an idea that i don't want to forget.

Ca c'est positif
content
http://www.Adi0-story.skyblog.com
rony035
+Modérateur+
+Modérateur+
rony035

Masculin
loisirs : Ordi, Vélo, Tennis, TV
songs favorites : Blink 182-Simple Plan-New Found Glory-(+44)-AvA-Offsprings- Rancid- Sum 41-Bowling For Soup, Good Charlotte

MessageSujet: Re: interview avec mark   interview avec mark EmptyJeu 04 Sep 2008, 19:23

Merci pour l'interview certe on apprend pas grand chose sur l'avenir de +44, j'attends de voir ce qu'ils va faire dans trois semaines. Sinon on apprend pas mal de chôse sur ses productions, comme NFG c'est cool.
http://himynameisrony.canalblog.com
galinette01
+Pink Member+
+Pink Member+
galinette01

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interview avec mark   interview avec mark EmptyJeu 04 Sep 2008, 22:03

Merci, fiou c'était long à lire, j'ai 1peu zappé des trucs!lol
Allez Mark retourne a ton 1er amour et pond nous un new album!!!
http://galinette182.skyblog.com/
piey
+ Chapter I +
+ Chapter I +

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: interview avec mark   interview avec mark EmptyMar 25 Nov 2008, 17:54

Market hoppus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
rony035
+Modérateur+
+Modérateur+
rony035

Masculin
loisirs : Ordi, Vélo, Tennis, TV
songs favorites : Blink 182-Simple Plan-New Found Glory-(+44)-AvA-Offsprings- Rancid- Sum 41-Bowling For Soup, Good Charlotte

MessageSujet: Re: interview avec mark   interview avec mark EmptyMar 25 Nov 2008, 20:55

piey a écrit:
Market hoppus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Nouveau membre = Remontage de topic + No présentation.

Pour le remontage on va fermer les yeux mais c'est à éviter sinon si tu pouvais te présenter ici : https://themarktomtravis.forumactif.com/presentation-f9/ pour te connaitre mieu, pourquoi tu es ici, qui tu es et qu'est ce que tu aimes. voilà.
http://himynameisrony.canalblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: interview avec mark   interview avec mark Empty

interview avec mark
Page 1 sur 1