Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The ShopThe Shop  MyspaceMyspace  AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Mark interview Blink182.de

+8
Yoda 182
bl1nk-b0y
Ben from California
kikplane182
Nadoune
spaulding
@LeXiS44
WicKs
12 participants
AuteurMessage
WicKs
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
WicKs

Masculin
loisirs : Sports & Fun
songs favorites : The River - Good Charlotte feat. M. Shadows & Synyster Gates

Mark interview Blink182.de Empty
MessageSujet: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 01:13

Telefonisches Interview mit Mark Hoppus vom 13.09.2006.

Uwe: When will plusfourtyfour.com be online? In December 2005 there was a Countdown but nothing happened, why?

Mark: Now the record is done, we are touring and I’ll hope our website will be online soon. The countdown was to take off the Song No It Isn’t

What is the part of Shane & Craig in the band? Are they singing to?

They are part of the band, they are songwriters they help for the creation of all the songs. Shane was there pretty much since the beginning and Craig came in about 2/3 of the records way to the process

Where do you meet Craig and Shane first? Are they friends from your Childhood?

Shane and Travis know each other for 15 years, they had a group together and he played in the band called "The Nervous Return" they toured with us in Blink 182

Which one is the most personal (+44) song for you? And maybe your favourite one?

Ahhh lets see, I think my favourite Song from the record is "When Your Heart Stops Beating" or "Little Death" and there is a song called "Baby Come On" and the personal song is "No It Isn’t" or "Lillian"

Are there songs about the end of blink-182?

All the songs are about the end of blink-182

What’s the meaning for the lines "Please understand, This isn't just goodbye, This is I cant stand you" of the Song No It Isn’t. Is this for Tom?

No It Isn’t is a song about the end of blink-182. I mean the end of blink was ugly, it was really ugly, disrespectful way. I think the way this was handelt from Tom and our old manager was terrible. So I had this in my heart, but yeah I mean this is about the end of blink 182

Carol left the band while you're working on the (+44) Album. Is she still singing some songs?

Yes, she sings in a song called "Makes You Smile" which was the song for she came down to sing in the first place. And Carol is still a friend, we love her, she is awesome. She wanna to start her family

What are your plans for the future? For you personally and for (+44)?

Yeah, we wanna tour as much as we can with (+44) and record another album probably I don’t know in 2008 we have a lot touring befor we go home and start recording. We have this short tour in Europe in a week and than we are going to have a full tour through the united states and than we’ll go back and tour Europe in early 2007.

Are you planning an official fan club for (+44) ? (Maybe like TAOA?)

I think we are gonna do a (+44) fanclub but you are not gonna have to pay to be a member of it. For me a fanclub is people you should be thanking for supporting a band and for going to her shows and it shouldn’t be a place for trying to get more money from your fans. Wit should be about what we can give back to the people who support us and don’t try to get more of them.

In about two weeks you’re playing some shows in Europe, are their plans for a second tour through Europe? Are their plans for touring lands like Austria and Schweden / Norway?

We wanna go everywhere, eastern Europe, Russia, asia and maybe afrika.

What do you expect from the german fans and the concerts in germany?

The shows in germany always go crazy the people there are really cool and really support us so I can’t wait to get back and play shows there.

You informed b182.com about the end of blink 182 and you were speaking about your old manager. Who is the Manager of Mark Hoppus and (+44)? Still Rick DeVoe and Chris Georggin? (I know that Chris is still managing Tom and Angels & Airwaves.) )

No no no, I haven’t spoke to Rick DeVoe over a year. Our manager is "Erik Helman"

Chris Georggin told us in summer 2005 that they are working on the urethra chronicles III ? Is this true? Are you still working on it? The whole materlial from the last tour should be on this dvd.

Ahhh, no! I think we are filming for another blink video but I think you don’t like to see this video, we were just filming when Tom quit the band. I don’t think we have even enough for another dvd. We have some shows but there are no plans for a dvd this time.

Tom told the fans about that he's loving Mark and Travis to death. Do you think this is true? Or do you think this is just a sentence for the public that they'll believe that everything is okay and blink will be back again sometimes?

I don’t know if blink comes back, it’s hard that tom says that he love me and travis, after 13 years to sing together. He quit without even calling travis or me. He got his manager called for him to quit.

Are you still involved in Atticus or have you already sold your share?

I have not yet but there are plan for selling my share

Are you the Manager or just a good friend from Motion City Soundtrack?

Just a good friend.

Do you still live in the Carmel Mountain Ranch in CA? Which are your favourite bands and your fav. Movie?

No I live in LA now. My favourite band changes every day, actually I listen a lot to Beach Boy’s right now, the new "Sick in Machines" record and a band called "The Silversun Pickup" and "Spankrock". My favourite movie for all the time is "Starwars – The Empire Strikes Back"

Are you involved in childish clothing or is this just Skye's part? When is your wedding day?

No, that’s my wifes business. My wedding da was a lot of fun, it was a great time and the thing of my life. And my wedding day is 02.12(2000)

Your son Jack is 4 years old now, what were his first words? Does he love your music? Is everything fine with him?

His first words where "mom" I think, he’s cool, he know the (+44) songs now and he is singing (+44) songs now, pretty cool. He loves music, hang out with friends

What is your opinion about George W. Bush?

I don’t want to talk about politics.

Finaly, can you tell me something about Shane and Craig? The fans want to know more about them. Have they a family and maybe children?

Shane has a girlfriend but not married and Craig is single. They are both cool guys, its cool to hang out with! They are great musicians and good friends

Petit récap' :

- Pas de nouveau DVD prévu ;
- Il ne sait toujours pas si Blink se reformera ;
- Il pense faire une tournée dans le monde entier en 2007 ;
- Il va vendre ses parts Atticus ;
- Il espère qu'il y ai un Fan Club "gratuit" (je pense qu'il fait allusion au Fan Club de AvA qui lui est payant)
- Le site officiel ouvrira bientot...

Mark interview Blink182.de Amour313 Mark interview Blink182.de Amour313 Mark interview Blink182.de Amour313
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
@LeXiS44
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
@LeXiS44

Masculin
songs favorites : Blink182 - (+44) -American HiFi-Counting Crows-AvA-...

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 11:17

super interview,pas mal de choses interessantes!je serais au concert de +44 à paris en 2007 si ya!!
dommage qu'il n'est pas repondu à la question sur W.Bush
http://patxio40.skyblog.com
spaulding
+Admin+
+Admin+
spaulding

Masculin
loisirs : ce qui m'abandonnera jamais...la musique
songs favorites : All songs of B182, (+44), AvA, Yellowcard, Millencolin, Lagwagon, Melody Fall, Jack's Mannequin...

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 12:18

Merci bien mec Mark interview Blink182.de Icon_ton
Et question... tu veux dire quoi par "Il va vendre ses parts Atticus"?
http://www.myspace.com/spaulding182
WicKs
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
WicKs

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 12:43

spaulding a écrit:

Je répete juste ce qu'il a répondu a l'interview .... il a des plans pour vendre ses parts Atticus !
spaulding
+Admin+
+Admin+
spaulding

Masculin
songs favorites : All songs of B182, (+44), AvA, Yellowcard, Millencolin, Lagwagon, Melody Fall, Jack's Mannequin...

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 12:55

ok Mark interview Blink182.de 72
Nadoune
+ Chapter I +
+ Chapter I +
Nadoune

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 14:23

Merci pour l'interview good ... En plus on y apprend pas mal de truc sympas (comme par exemple la tournée de 2007 content ... En espérant qu'ils passent par la Belgique cette fois Mark interview Blink182.de Ignore01)
kikplane182
+Modérateur+
+Modérateur+
kikplane182

Masculin
songs favorites : Call To Arms

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 18:35

merci mec good

annonce d'un album pour 2008 Mark interview Blink182.de Icon_lol

sinon c'est vrai qu'il est temps d'ouvirir le site hum?
http://myspace.com/kikplane182
Ben from California
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
Ben from California

Masculin
loisirs : Drums, Muscle Cars, Girls and Bud light :p
songs favorites : Make It Rain (Remix) - Fat Joe feat Lil Wayne, Baby T.I., R Kelly & Rick Ross

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 21:45

WicKs a écrit:
spaulding a écrit:

Je répete juste ce qu'il a répondu a l'interview .... il a des plans pour vendre ses parts Atticus !

Vendre les bout d'entreprise qu'il acheter en gros
http://benthefrench.com
bl1nk-b0y
+ Chapter X +
+ Chapter X +
bl1nk-b0y

Masculin
loisirs : sex, drogue , guitare lol
songs favorites : wyhsb, no it isn't, make you smile, goig away to college...ect

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyVen 15 Sep 2006, 22:00

ça va...l'interview est super cool good
par contre j'ai pas compris quand il a parlé de carol ????... hein?
http://myspace.com/bl1nkb0y
Yoda 182
+ Chapter VI +
+ Chapter VI +
Yoda 182

Masculin
loisirs : musique, guitare, mes amis, et puis comme tout le monde...
songs favorites : I miss you, The Adventure, et tant d'autres...

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptySam 16 Sep 2006, 11:52

Remember the other day, when we showed you that interview from Blink-182.de? Well, it appears that they didn't type it from the phone call to the web site correctly (their first language is German, remember?). Here is their correction:
" Are there songs about the end of blink-182?

Lillian and No It Isn't are about the end of blink-182! "

Originally, the interview said that all the songs were about the end of blink, which we now know is not true.
spaulding
+Admin+
+Admin+
spaulding

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptySam 16 Sep 2006, 12:46

Merci bien flo
Ce qui change pas grand chose
salome182
+ Chaper IX +
+ Chaper IX +
salome182

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptySam 16 Sep 2006, 13:54

Merci pr tout!
http://fera-repasser.skyblog.com
WicKs
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
WicKs

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptySam 16 Sep 2006, 14:10

Bl1nk-†-B0y41 a écrit:

En gros...Carol chante sur la chanson "Makes You Smile" qui était la chanson pour laquelle elle était venue chanté en premier temps et elle est partie car elle veut fondée une famille...

PS : Corriger moi si j'ai mal traduit ! Mark interview Blink182.de 72
Blinkeur Forever
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
Blinkeur Forever

Masculin
songs favorites : (+44) - Lillian ; Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyDim 17 Sep 2006, 13:25

WicKs a écrit:
Bl1nk-†-B0y41 a écrit:

En gros...Carol chante sur la chanson "Makes You Smile" qui était la chanson pour laquelle elle était venue chanté en premier temps et elle est partie car elle veut fondée une famille...

PS : Corriger moi si j'ai mal traduit ! Mark interview Blink182.de 72

Non non c'est bien ça Mark interview Blink182.de 30
kikplane182
+Modérateur+
+Modérateur+
kikplane182

Masculin
songs favorites : Call To Arms

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyDim 17 Sep 2006, 15:58

c'est bien ça d'avoir laissé la voix de carol même si elle est partie
http://myspace.com/kikplane182
blinkeuzzz
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
blinkeuzzz

Féminin
songs favorites : What's My Age Again ?, Always, Not Now, Make You Smile, No It Isn't, 155, The Adventure, The War

MessageSujet: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyDim 17 Sep 2006, 16:02

c'est clair, en + ça change un peu d'avoir une voix de fille sur une ou deux song de l'album. C'est quand même un peu domage qu'elle soit pas restée, mais bon.
http://www.myspace.com/namelo182
Apo
+ Chapter VII +
+ Chapter VII +
Apo

Féminin
songs favorites : Baby come on/Make you smile/Cliff diving

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de EmptyLun 18 Sep 2006, 22:24

Pas mal l'interview mm si ya des questions du genre la date de son mariage qui tombent un peu comm un cheveu sur la soupe..mais bon

S'ils reviennent en 2007,pourvu qu'ils choisissent une date qui m'arrange content Lol

C'est sympa si Carol chante sur une autre chanson aussi Mark interview Blink182.de 30
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mark interview Blink182.de   Mark interview Blink182.de Empty

Mark interview Blink182.de
Page 1 sur 1