Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The ShopThe Shop  MyspaceMyspace  AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Macbeth Interview

AuteurMessage
spaulding
+Admin+
+Admin+
spaulding

Masculin
loisirs : ce qui m'abandonnera jamais...la musique
songs favorites : All songs of B182, (+44), AvA, Yellowcard, Millencolin, Lagwagon, Melody Fall, Jack's Mannequin...

Macbeth Interview Empty
MessageSujet: Macbeth Interview   Macbeth Interview EmptyDim 12 Fév 2006, 18:02

Macbeth Interview Macbethfond84he

I have had a number of emails asking me "what happened to the macbeth interview". Well, i did the Macbeth interview around New Years/Christmas time, and lets just say, their answers were 100% useless and shitty. I asked a question about the optics line, the spring line and the future clothing and shoe lines for macbeth and all they would say was "its a secret" or "just wait and see". I didnt want to post up an interview of this nature because it would give all you 'haters' out there a chance to say "shitty interview". I asked the same questions to a fella over at Atticus and ill have that typed up soon.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/spaulding182

Macbeth Interview
Page 1 sur 1